Monday, April 28, 2008

Busy couple of weeks

We have had lots of stuff going on. We had some wonderful friends from CA in town, some friends from Spokane visited, we went to downtown Seattle, and visited the tulip fields up north with my Mom. I was also able to squeeze in some time at a community garage sale where I was able to pick some great stuff for PJ.


PJ learning how to climb up his new chair and table, we got this set for $10!


PJ playing on his new slide, I scored this for a whole dollar!


Family pic at the tulips!


Looks at those fields and the mountains, amazing!


Mom and I by the daffodils. So pretty!


PJ seeing the tulips for the first time.




PJ's new favorite toy is his crib! What a monkey!




Downtown Seattle


Flowers from Pike Place, can you believe that they only cost $10, and they lasted over a week!


Parker's over for dinner!


Baby Karston from CA, PJ loved him sooooo much and did very well with him around. PJ is bending down to give him a hug.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Those are some AWESOME yardsale finds! Way to go girl!
It was so fun to have dinner with you while we were in town! I must say that I was glad (?) to see the teeth come through in my children's mouths to account for SOME of their crankiness whilest we were travelling! Thanks for putting up with us :)

Hannah Sivilay said...

Jessica!! How are you guys? Well we miss you! Those flowers are dreamy! I cannot believe how big PJ is, time just flys! Well we have a blog too it is bhsivilay.blogspot.com. keep in touch, love you guys!
hannah sivilay

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten said...

We miss you guys! We had so much fun up there, you were the best hostess:) I'll have to send you the pictures we took while we were there.
Love you, Aubrey

Mulkeytown said...

We miss you too Hannah! I tried to view your blog but it was blocked, so email me at sjmulkey21@yahoo.com so I can view it.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I miss you guys, a lot. It is so good to see pictures. PJ is getting big, and those flowers are beautiful. I look forward to being reading and keeping in touch through the blog.
The White's