Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Jessica's Top 5

1. 5 Things I Couldn't Live Without for Under $5
-Ponytail holders
-Burp cloths (so sad, but it's a season, right?)
-Nail file
-Hand Lotion
-Mascara

2. 5 Favorite Movies
-You've got Mail
-Devil Wears Prada
-Walk the Line
-Enchanted
-recently watched, Sunshine


3. 5 Baby Names I Love But Won't Use
-Ethan
-Preston
-Sophia
-Olivia
-Noah

4. 5 Songs I Could Listen To Over and Over Again
-Any song my husband is singing
-Devotion, Hillsong
-How Deep the Father's Love
-The Glory of God
-In Christ Alone

5. 5 People Who Have Influenced My Life In A Positive Way
-Jesus
-My Husband
-My Son
-My Grandmother
-Lindsay S.

6. 5 Things That Stay In My Purse (diaper bag) At All Times
-Wallet
-Sippy Cup
-binky
-Keys
-snacks for PJ

7. 5 Moments That Have Changed My Life Forever
-Becoming a Christian
-Meeting Steve
-Getting Married
-The moment Patrick was born
-Moving back to Seattle

8. 5 Obessions I Have Right Now
-Blogging!
-Crafting
-keeping my floors clean
-Cooking
-Home improvements

9. 5 Places I Would Like To Go
-New York
-Alaska
-A cruise
-Disneyland
-Anywhere with Steve

10. 5 People I Would Like To See Their Top Five
-Stevi S.
-Lindsay S.
-Stephanie H.
-Aubrey M.
-Beth P.

3 comments:

Schuknechts said...

Ok...so I've been tagged. You can expect my top 5 soon!

Stevi

Kate said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing :) I do love the seasonal things that end up in your purse at this stage of life. Right now teething gel, tissues and a binkie are in mine as must haves for Zoe! So fun!

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten said...

I did the top 5:)fun stuff