Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tiring last few weeks

This pregnancy has hit me harder than PJ did. I have been more turned off towards food and had lots less energy. Maybe it is chasing after PJ. My sister-in-law said that PJ has lost most of his "babiness" and is starting to look more like a little boy. How did that happen? Where was I? He is still a baby to me.

We have had lots going on as usual. One Saturday Steve built a fort for PJ with the couch cushions - great fun! Another weekend we headed over to Spokane to meet up with some old friends, it was a great time to reconnect. We also went to the Aquarium with the Hjertagers. This weekend we are prepping the yard for PJ's 1/2 b-day party that is happening in two weeks. Here are some pics.













4 comments:

Nonie and Papa said...

PJ IS NOT A BABY ANY MORE, HE IS NOW YOUR LITTLE BOY. SAM & BJ

Mary said...

In Jessica's defense, I say our little ones are 'babies' until age two! At 2 they get to do more 'big boy' stuff, and are officially not babies anymore!

Thats my 2 cents!
mare

Jen said...

Jess!! Congratulations!!! My gosh, it's been soooo long! How are you? Debi told me about your blog and it was awesome to catch up on your life a little bit. Your baby is AWESOME!! So cute!! And you're having another??? Yay!!! Man, I miss you and living next door and hanging out... Did you know Janna and Ryan's first baby is named Joseph Patrick? Crazy. :) Anyway, love you, and I hope we can get back in touch! Tell Steve hi for me!

Lindsay said...

You and Stevi are adorable with your little guys! Yeah!!!