Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Growing so fast!

This week PJ has started to pull himself up on the coffee table. He has done it once each day for the last few days. Heis not really sure what he has done but he is so excited when he sits back down. He is still army crawling, but now with an agenda! He is starting to understand when I say "come here" and crawls to me. No new teeth yet!

He also is starting to explore feeding himself! First I let him play with his food, he loved playing, no eating though! Then I gave him some banana and cheerios. He loved both and managed to get some in his mouth!


PJ pulling himself up on the ottoman! He is so excited.


Eating Cheerios for the first time.


What is this stuff?


"Thanks mom that was so much, can I do it again?"


bath time fun


In the pool with Dad! So much fun!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Yeah, more pix! I can't believe PJ is pulling up to standing on things already! He is going to figure out walking before he truly masters the crawling thing :) Zoe is pulling up to her knees and checking things out, but no moves towards standing right now!