Sunday, August 19, 2007

80's Rock!!!

Last night Steve and I went to a benefit dinner for Empowering Lives International - theme was the 80's. We were trying to raise 14K to build out the walls of a school in Sudan, I think that we came close. It was so much fun to dress up and dance to some rockin tunes.

PJ has been into everything this week, he is a crawling machine! His most favorite thing though is to pull himself up on anything that is stationary, even if he towers over it. There have been a couple moments where he standing by himself! Here are some pics.


PJ on the prowl, some first steady crawling pics!


While I was getting ready for the big night out, who can resist a white face and bright red lipstick! PUCKER UP!!!


Me, totally tubular in 80's! I crimped all of my hair!


The pair of us!


Just plain cute!!

No comments: