Monday, January 19, 2009

Since our new man arrived

We have been busy at home getting to know one another. CJ is a wonderful little baby. He really likes to eat and sleep, like most newborns! I think that he will grow faster than PJ, he is already out of some 3mo onesies. We have concluded at this point that he looks like my father's baby pictures, so far his eyes are more blue than brown, (very different from PJ - his were never blue). PJ is adjusting rather nicely for a two year old. He loves his brother and looks for him every morning, one morning he said "Bye baby, I'm going to go have waffles with syrup!" He is missing his Mommy since I am not able to pick him up and stuff.

We are also very excited as Steve will be starting a new job in Feb. It is really wonderful timing as his Mom wasn't going to be able to pay him starting in Feb. We are very thankful. He will be working in downtown Seattle selling internet services to residential homes and businesses. However, his schedule will change and that I am not looking forward to, oh-well it goes with the territory.

Here are some pics from the last couple of weeks. I am being more diligent since I have started to scrapbook everyday of our life in 2009.


PJ holding the new man, sincere love here!


Ivy and PJ reading in his new big boy bed!


CJ before he really developed those sucking muscles, he has lots of cheek now.


PJ got a new big boy bed, he really didn't like it for awhile until his cousin came over and showed his how cool it was. See the quilt at the end, both boys got matching quilts from me, I heart them!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys. We are looking forward to our little arrival too.

Schuknechts said...

Wow! CJ is a total cutie! I am so happy to see that PJ is enjoying being a big brother!

Jude turned 1 today. I can't believe how fast they grow!

Kate said...

Wow! Scrapbooking every day, eh? Sounds ambitious and fun! It should be especially fun with baby CJ! They grow sooo much that first year! I'm so glad to see more pics too :) The quilts you made the boys are awesome!!!

Elizabeth Rose said...

He is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute.





Love:MISS HANNAH GRACE LIMON

Jen said...

Um, your babies are ADORABLE!!!! :) Congratulations, again!

And I just wanted to let you know I put some photos up from Debi's wedding on my blog if you want to see them!! :)