Thursday, September 4, 2008

3:1 - Here comes another one!

We had our ultrasound today and found out that we are having another boy! Things are looking very healthy with him and we are so happy to have a healthy boy. So far he has not been as active as PJ was, so maybe he will be a little more like me? Though we wanted a girl it will be nice for PJ to have someone else to rough house with and a great best friend. I guess this just means we will have to try in the future for a girl!!! Here are some pics of the new baby boy!


Profile of him!


His feet.


Leg - chunky thigh!

8 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! Congratulations, Jess and Steve!! :) I'm so excited for you!

I like the new look of the blog, too. :)

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten said...

congrats guys on another boy! We look forward to seeing you guys soon:)

debi and nicolas said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! What does PJ think about having a brother? I'm glad the pregnancy is going well and I pray that it continues this way.
Love to all 4 of you!!!!

Elizabeth Rose said...

Hi Jessica and Steve, I found your blog...congratulations on the new precious member of your family. I LOVE the pictures. Hope you're all doing well and loving being home. We miss you down here. PJ looks sooooo big and happy...so do you both.
Love Kellie and Mario

Kate said...

Yipee! I'm sure PJ will have a BLAST playing with his new little bro (once he is able!) I'm glad your guys peeked this time and know what to look forward too :) I think it's a little easier to let the older sibling get used to the gender and name before their lives are changed forever too!

Schuknechts said...

Hey Guys! We are so happy for you. AND WOW! Those are some great ultrasound pics. I even think I know what I'm looking at! He's very photogenic!

Mary said...

SOOO excited for you guys!!! We can't wait for another visit!!

Courtney said...

Well, how's the pregnancy going? We want updates and stories! :)