Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Fun!

We spent Resurrection Sunday with Steve's family this year. We had lots of fun. PJ loved playing with all of the new toys at Grandma and Pa's house. He even had his first egg hunt! They did the hunt upstairs where a lot of the toys are stored. PJ was more concerned with the toys then the eggs. I think that he had more toys in his bag then eggs.


Funny bunnies!


Cousin Ivy looking so cute!


Playing nicely but not quietly with each other.


His first egg hunt!


Easter 2008


Self portrait with PJ

4 comments:

Tricia Ray said...

PJ looks very cute, can't wait to see you guys again. I was hoping you would be at Wendys, boo hoo. Maybe next time. we had a great time, one of the funnest I have been to. See you soon.

Love Auntie Tricia

Keith and Courtney said...

We just sorted through all of our wedding photos, and we found an *adorable* photo of PJ! When we get everything posted online, we'll have to send it on to you. :)

Can you text Keith your address so we can send you a thank you note?

Kate said...

What fun Easter pix! I can't believe how long your hair is Jess!!! Impressive! Do you wear it down often? Looks nice :)

Mike Dionne said...

Dude(s). This is Mike Dionne. I don't know how to contact you guys so I am leaving this comment on my newly created blog. I am gonna be in Seattle next week checking out the U cause i will be there next year! :D I wanted to meet up with you guys and find out some stuff about Mars Hill. Sorry for leaving this here haha i dont know any other way :D

Love, Mike Dionne